Submit AI Literacy Learning and Good Practices Content
We review learning and good practice submissions on a weekly basis and post them monthly. When submitting a learning or good practice, you are representing that this is your work or that you have the permission of the content owner to submit it. Product or service testimonials may be considered in exceptional cases, but this site is not a sales or advertising vehicle. We will use our reasonable efforts to review learning and good practice submissions, but a listing on this site is not an endorsement or representation of its effectiveness or applicability for a particular issue. If you submit a best practice, you agree that we have the sole right to decide whether to include it on this site, the right to modify or summarize your submission and the right to remove your submission for cause or no cause at all. We’re providing this learning and good practices website as a free service to help facilitate the understanding of AI. Thank you for sending your submissions in English – we are pleased to also include your submission in the language of your country if requested and this sites translates best practices into 104 languages.
How to submit content:
- Please do not submit original content – limit your learning or good practice submissions to previously posted blogs, videos, whitepapers, or articles.
- You may write up to 100 words to further discuss or help put the content submission into context.
- One or two pictures are welcomed if they help describe the process or outcome. If you submit a picture, you warrant and represent that you have the permission of the owner of the photograph to send it to us and for us to use it and if minors are in the picture, you have the permission of their parents or guardians for us to post the picture.
- We want to help build a better world and believe that it is at the intersection of digital inclusion, digital and AI literacy and the UN’s SDGs.
- If you represent an organization, please include your website URL and logo – we will include it on the posting as appropriate.
- When submitting a video, please post the video on YouTube and include a link to the video.
- You may suggest one category for us to post your submission. However, we will use our judgement to post content where we believe it most appropriately.
- Optional – a contact email address that we may post if you wish to received feedback or questions about your submission.
Please send AI Literacy learning and good practices to danielkent (at) netliteracy.org.